Tuesday, December 11, 2012
This blog is dedicated to traveling in North America. I've been to some amazing places in Europe and South America, (and I can't wait to see more of those continents, as well as the rest of the world!) but this website is dedicated to beautiful, fun and amazing places to visit that are relatively close to home. Almost everyone loves to travel, but due to time restraints, money, and maybe even a fear of flying, many of us are unable to jet-set to a foreign country or far away island whenever we like. That's what this website is for! I will be posting about my favorite vacations in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central America to help people think up new places they might want to visit, and to reminisce on some wonderful vacations. Once I get this website fully figured out, I will welcome ideas of places to add, as well as having guest bloggers!! Enjoy it! I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment